Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hey Friends!


This is my two sister and I. Donnetta
on the left, Rosalind, and me on
Halloween last year.
Hey ya’ll! My name is Tomeka Adams, I am from Sumter, South Carolina (two hours away) and I live with my beautiful dramatic mom. I have two older sisters. Donnetta and Rosalind. We are pretty close and I truly admire them.They have also blessed me with 8 nieces and nephews. Note the sarcasm.

I don't know if i want a degree in nursing or to go to P.A school. What I do know is that I want to get a degree in the medical field. I have a group of friends back home that really inspire me to be the me I can be! I was a girl scout from 3rd grade up until I graduated high school. So if you need girl scout cookies I’m ya girl!!! I graduated from Sumter High School in 2016,and I became involved in my Sumter Young Life group, a christian organization just for High school students.
My friend Sarah Catherine and I at
at a Sumter high football game. Go Gamecocks

So far I like being a college student. I enjoy the good vibe that College of Charleston gives off. It is also amazing I am able to take such an interesting FYE class. This course is something that I have never heard before, and I am very interested in the teachings of it. I really hope we have a great semester in this class and that it will open my mind up to the different things the 
world has to offer.
Me and my Young life group on a camping trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment